Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!


I had the day off so I slept in, ran a few errands, and got myself a public library card, woo! Collin came home for lunch and brought me a bouquet of beautiful flowers! We ate lunch, he went back to work, and I curled up with my book and Suki. Perfection!

We were trying to get a reservation at this country club-type place but they were closed on Sunday and Monday so we never got a hold of them. Collin pretty much hates chinese food so we rarely eat it but for V-day he decided to give it another try for my sake. Instead of takeout from one of the crappy chinese places around here we kicked it up one whole notch and headed to good old P.F. Chang's.
Wow, the place was packed!! All in all we had a nice meal and I was happy for some long-overdue chinese!

Suki got a packet of wet food for Valentine's Day. Apparently, it should be called kitty crack for her. As soon as she finished eating she started ripping around the house like a dog. Springing off the backs of the couches, sliding around the kitchen island, diving under the beds. She's a crazy one alright.

That's about the extent of our excitement these days. This working life isn't so great. I think I'll soon be ready to go back to school..... HA!

We're hopefully going skiing and snowmobiling in two weekends, fingers crossed!! I'm dying to ski. I haven't been for what feels like forever. Kind of sad considering we live next to the Rockies!! Hopefully, we'll pick it up a little this spring.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment