Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankfulness

To start off...I need to say that I actually had this post ready to go on Thanksgiving DAY! I swear. I've tweaked it a little since then, of course. But I guess the saying is true...nothing is free...and my "free" blog ran out of "free" picture room. Who wants to read a blog without pictures? Not you. Not me.

On to the post...with pictures!

This year I am thankful to have a great job even though I'm somewhat bitter about working some of the holidays, including Thanksgiving day and the two days following. It was quite possibly the worst three consecutive days of work since I've been a nurse. It was insane. I don't usually stress...or at least I don't show it...but I was about to blow my lid.

While I was working, Collin was flying around the mountains on his snowmobile. Not fair. Although, asking him to sit at home while I was gone for 15 hours a day isn't too fair either. But I was still thinking about what I'm thankful for and I'll share that now... :)

I am thankful for:

Family, first and foremost...and I miss them so much this year since I can't be with them...
especially this crowd of beauts. I just wanna squeeze 'em!



The best people in the world...


And the rest of my lovely family...(back in the day)...



My awesome cousins!


The love of my life...





My first child...




My precious baby nephew...




Collin's family...

Picture Heister's head poking up in the back...

My best friends...And all of my other wonderful friends who I don't get to see nearly enough!!


I am also thankful for my health and happiness and the health and happiness of my family, friends, and little Suk.

Collin and I had two Thanksgiving dinners...neither of them on Nov. 22nd. The Saturday before Thanksgiving we were invited to Thanksgiving dinner at our friends, Jake and Mari. This Sunday, Collin and I made our own Thanksgiving but subbed a whole turkey for a chicken which we roasted in the oven. Of course, stuffing, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, and some pecan and apple pie were included as well. It was awesome and we have left overs like you wouldn't believe for two people.

I hope you enjoyed the photos...I miss every single face! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful and I hope not to miss too many more "home" Thanksgiving get togethers!

No comments:

Post a Comment