Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Proud

My mom and nana told me about a mural and some faux painting that my mom was doing in my pop's nursing home room but I really had no idea of anything more than that. I've, of course, known that my mom was a super talented artist so I assumed it was beautiful but haven't had the chance to see it.

Recently, the Lancaster paper wrote up a story about the mural and it literally made me break down and cry. It was a great article but the comments from my pop and the smiling picture of my mom and pop in front of the mural just pushed me over the edge. It was awesome and I've never been more proud of my mom. So cool.


Obviously, this picture is blurry and doesn't do the painting or people any justice but if you go to the actual article and click on the picture it is much more clear.

Here's the link to the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment