Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Easy Yummy Healthy

I've come up with some super awesome recipes lately and thought that I'd share with you all.

First up: Open Faced Smoked Salmon Sammie

Ingredients [what I used, exactly]:

  • 1 piece of bread [sprouted whole grain bread]
  • 2-3 tablespoons of hummus [roasted pine nut hummus]
  • 1 small tomato/3-4 slices
  • Smoked salmon slices
  • 1/2 avocado, sliced lengthwise
  • Salt and pepper to taste
What to do: Toast your slice of bread to your liking, spread hummus on toast. Place sliced tomato on top of hummus. Layer smoked salmon and top with sliced avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to your liking.

Wow...easy and sooo delicious. Small but filled me up so much! 


I ate it with my hands...and a little help from a fork and knife....little messy.

I'm not a calorie counter...if something has fresh veggies/fruit, whole grains, etc...that's healthy to me. But...if you're interested...
|Estimation of calories|
Bread: 90 Hummus: 80 Tomato: 12 Smoked Salmon: 100 Avocado: 120
|Total| 402

I hope you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment