Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Decorating

We've been in Colorado since September (well, Collin since July) and though we have all the furniture we need, our walls have remained pretty much bare. I FINALLY got around to decorating at least one wall last week. My parents have a large picture collage of our African safari on a wall in their family room and I've always loved it. I decided to do something along those lines too. I e-mailed a group of pictures to Walgreens to have them blown up to various sizes, bought all different kinds of frames, and arranged and re-arranged until I liked the way they looked. I used this site to help me arrange them on the wall and it worked really well!



 Of course I am missing a picture on the left because Walgreens cropped some heads off, so that will be replaced shortly.

I think it turned out really well and it makes our living room look so much better already. I have more walls to work with but who knows when that will happen!

What did we do this past weekend? Collin went snowmobiling/snowboarding at Wolfcreek, Durango-Silverton train riding, and just plain vacationing with his dad. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go because I worked three 12-hour shifts at the hospital, woo! So, to say the least I was so tired and finally got to sleep in this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment