Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Mommy Pillows

My mom happened to be impressed by my new sewing ability and asked me to make some pillow covers for her. While I was home, we went to the best fabric store ever, Burkholder's, a mennonite store with more fabric than I could even stand to look at and picked out a bunch a fabrics for me to take back to Colorado.

I busted out the first five in a week and for some reason I just couldn't get the sixth one finished...until this week. 

Here are the finished products (flipped corners show the back side), all have zippered bottom seams:






Close ups:







The top and bottom pics are the 16x16" pillows and the rest are 14x14". I sent my mom a preview before I shipped them and she loved them! Success!

Now, on to a sewing machine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment