Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dorothy, you're not in college anymore

This past weekend we headed up to Denver (which is about 45mins - 1hr from the Springs). We visited with Collin's sister, brother-in-law, and niece and some of Collin's old buddies from his days at CU. Definitely had a blast but realized (for the millionth time) that I can't hang with the college kids anymore. Booo!! We tailgated for a while and then because we didn't have tickets we took a cab to Octoberfest. Good idea. We had a lot of fun, except Collin wouldn't jig with me. Lame. To round out our college flashback day we rocked out at a house party, fantastic time!

I did get a bit sad at the end of last week after realizing that I am friend-less out here for the time being. Collin cheered me up with a little encouragement, a marg and some apps at the mex place next door :) Looking more and more forward to taking my boards and getting a job! Also, still working on getting everything in our apartment in its place and all of the boxes out, so until then the apartment tour will have to wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment