Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dinner with New&Old Friends

I have been the biggest slacker with blogging! Sorry! Catching up now!

At least a week or two ago....I keep losing track of time...Collin and I planned dinner with my old friend from college and her husband (they just got married in Telluride!!). We went to one of our favorite margarita places, El Camino, right on the main street of Highlands. Jackie and I had already met up for Pure Barre the day before but obviously didn't have any time to really talk while they were kicking our butts at the barre. Dinner was nice and we all decided that we were glad that we didn't have to make up fake excuses to bail and actually enjoyed each others company so we walked down the street to have a few more drinks and continue our chats! haha!


We ended up having a really great time. It was so nice to catch up with an old friend....honestly, we weren't really "friends" per se, more like we had a ton of mutual friends and hung out at the same places with the same people?!....but after talking we realized that we really have so much in common and wondered why we didn't hang out as much before!

I was a fun night and I'm so excited that they live only a few blocks from us...hoping to get together again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment