Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fish Baby

I don't think I've ever shared this gem with you all. If you know Collin, you know he's a big fly fisherman. He is also a (self-proclaimed) pro at fish pictures. Apparently, you have to hold the fish at just the right angle to make it look as big as possible. mmmmmk, whatever.

While we were home earlier this summer, we got to visit with and meet the new babies in the family! Collin was holding baby Connor and I asked him to hold the little guy so that I could take a picture....without hesitation he took this stance.


Mr Connor the fishy. It looks like he is thinking "what the hell?!" We were all laughing so hard that tears were falling. It was a good belly-bustin'-laugh and I still laugh every time I see this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment