Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Birthday

My birthday fell on a Wednesday this year. I had off that day but Collin worked until 4. I had a lovely day relaxing at home with my furry friends while I waited for Collin to get home. We went to a bar that I've been dying to go to for a little while. It's called Williams & Graham. When you get there the door says William's & Graham Booksellers, the windows have books sitting on shelves, and it just looks like a little store. Inside the tiny little place, it looks like a small bookstore with a cashier and everything. They ask you how many people you're with, check your IDs, and then open part of the bookshelf to expose a prohibition style bar...so up my alley. It was so cozy, old style cocktails, ice chopped off of a huge block, and a great atmosphere. I loved it! After drinks we headed to Larimer Square for dinner at Osteria Marco. We got their amazing calamari and the carbonera pizza that has Romano cheese and a dippy egg in the middle....sooo yummy!


It was a nice little birthday! I dressed up and it felt great...I get so sick of my scrubs day in and day out! A doctor at work asked if I was turning 21...HAHA! Yep for the 6th time!

No comments:

Post a Comment