Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mini Problem Solved...I Think

A few people have mentioned to me that they've tried commenting on my blog but it either didn't work or it took them to a second party page to fill something out. Well, I THINK that I've fixed the problem. Sorry about that! Hopefully it is very easy and simple to comment now!
[Just type in your comment, choose "name and URL" from the drop down menu (if you're not signed in on Google), type in your name and leave URL blank, then re-type in the security letters/numbers they show, and click publish]

Quick note: I was at work until about 11:30 last night. Holy tired!! I slept like a baby! Day 2 today. Also our mattress was delivered this morning...and it's hard as a rock! Apparently, memory foam can freeze so they told me to give it at least 8 hours or so until it's back to normal. Of course I didn't listen, and I laid on it as soon as they left...and it was like rolling around on concrete. OK, I guess I'll wait now. It's going to be soo nice to come home to tonight!

Hope you're all having a great week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment