Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Night Night Sleep Tight

Collin has been talking about getting a new mattress for some time now. We have an embarrassing mattress currently. So sad. I don't even want to talk about it. But for two students (when we got it) it wasn't THAT bad...I guess. So, on Wednesday evening, Collin came home and said "we're gong to Denver Mattress, I can't take that damn bed anymore." Well oooook then, we're going to Denver Mattress.


Of course the sales guy sprinted up to us the second we walked in the door but we did need some help so we asked him how we should go about this overwhelming mattress search. We awkwardly laid on various mattress brands while the sales man preformed bogus arm strength tests on us (and almost popped my left shoulder out of socket) and finally narrowed it down to the Serta iComfort and the Tempur Pedic. Eventually, when I couldn't get off of the iComfort, we decided to go with it.

iComfort. Yes please.

Check out those layers! Apparently, the gel is the difference between this and the Tempur Pedic.

I hope you like those pictures, I took them......from serta.com
We have about a week to wait until it is delivered to our apartment. Collin is sad.

Collin also just finished quizzing me on the meanings of idioms. For those of my friends and family who understand his 'shortcoming' in understanding idioms (while acting like he is doing it to make us laugh for his own entertainment....makes no sense) you will find this somewhat humorous.  I, on the other hand, was laughing extremely hard when he started speaking only in idioms (which almost made me think that he DOES understand them and does it for his own entertainment...makes no sense either). He was apparently looking at a website that described every idiom I've ever (or never) heard of and then asking me if I knew what it meant. This probably went on for a good 15 minutes. I knew all but about two. After he started speaking in idioms, he started making up his own....and then I knew that he really didn't get it (made lots of sense). 


Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment