Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Blankets

Project 2...actually happened on the same day I made my first two pillows. I was in a sewing frenzy. With two new babies in the family I thought I'd give blankets a shot. They are sooo soft, I really just wanted to cuddle up with them myself.

Super soft fleecey back with flannel fronts...this is baby Connor's


and baby Evelyn's
They are exactly the same except for the patterned flannel on the front. I was really happy with my first baby blankets! And then they sent me this pic and it just melted my heart... little Evelyn sleeping with her new blankie!


On to the next project! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so scared of zippers! My grandmother taught me how to do them years ago.. but I completely forget the process. Last summer I tackled button holes and piping- the button holes were easy, the piping was a challenge. I'll have to try zippers soon. Super cute projects... I love making my own stuff. Now that I'm having a little girl I hope to tackle learning how to sew some really cute clothes! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete